2.23.2012

Today is just another day

It's a cloudy day. I feel like doing something Pinteresty.
I am babysitting with my older sister while everyone else is out. She is coloring. Yes, that would be Anna, the one we babysit.
Danish for breakfast, grilled cheese for lunch, and out for supper with our uncle. It's going to be a yummy food day.


Previous read: {Lark Rise to Candleford by Flora Thompson}


Currently reading: {Start Here by Alex and Brett Harris}


Next read: {Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand} New York Times Bestselling book & my sister talked on the phone to the guy the book is about


Current music: {Let it Be - The Beatles}


Lovely quote:  I'd rather waltz than just walk through the forest
                    The trees keep the tempo and they swing in time
                    Quartet of crickets chime in for the chorus
                    If I were to pluck on your heart strings
                    Would you strum on mine?

                                   - Plant Life, Owl City
Lovely song: 
Butterfly Wings by Owl City on Grooveshark

(Can you tell I've been loving Owl City lately? I got another CD for my birthday. :) )







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love receiving them. :)