6.10.2011

10 Day Challenge Day 7

Day Seven: 4 Books

1.  The Blue Castle by L.M. Montgomery (I read this book a while ago and I really want to own it!)
2.  Lark Rise to Candleford by Flora Thompson (I am currently reading this book, although it's been rather slow-going since the book is not the most exciting thing ever. ;))
3.  The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie by Alan Bradley (My aunt gave me this book for Christmas, and it looks like an interesting mystery! I am *hopefully* going to read it after (or before) I finish "Lark Rise...")
4.  Homer Price by Robert McCloskey (I really loved this book when I was younger (and still do!) and I recently bought it at the MassHOPE convention! :D)

Well, I think this was one of the most fun days of the challenge so far! :D Can you tell I like books? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love receiving them. :)