6.06.2012

Memorial Day

Ah...a holiday from work and a routine schedule.

I didn't think I was going to have a very good day, but it ended up being quite delightful.
I can't quite remember what I did in the morning besides sleeping in. After lunch I went to watch my brothers and their friends play Ultimate Frisbee while three friends and I, watched.
(Enter Leta, Chloe, and Beth)
Leta
Chloe
Beth

Leta and Chloe are sisters and Beth co-leads the youth group I help with. 
     We had a really relaxing time playing card games, taking pictures, watching the game, reading Winnie-the-Pooh, and reading and reciting Tennyson and Lewis Carroll while lolling about on the quilt that we had spread out. It was lovely.

That evening we (my family and I) lit a fire in the fire pit and sat around it while eating hot dogs and making s'mores.







How was your Memorial Day?

5 comments:

  1. Great pic! The s'mores look good! YUM :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kitty reminds me of Hannah! :) Great photos! Looks like a really fun time was had!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a FABULOUS memorial day! Remind me to tell you about it sometime... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the one of Kitty and Lydia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa, the one of Lyddie and Kitty is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love receiving them. :)