3.20.2011

30 Day photo challenge

This isn't exactly my top choice for a photo challenge because I would rather be TAKING pictures than FINDING pictures to post. ;) Maybe I'll create my own photo challenge after this one. :)
Right now I will post a song though. Just for you! One that I really love. I love it when I find new artists especially *pianoplaying* artists that I really like, and Helen Jane Long is one of them. I did indeed find her all by myself, and I love her music. :) Most of the piano-playing artists I find, one of my friends introduces me to them, so I'm pretty proud of finding Helen Jane Long by myself. Can you tell?
All right, enough of the rambling. Here's the song.
It is called "To Dust" :)

And here is the photo challenge I will hopefully be doing. :)

Day 1 - A photo of you with 15 facts about yourself.
Day 2 - A picture of you and someone you have been closest to for the longest.
Day 3 - A picture of you and someone you miss.
Day 4 - A picture of a habit you wish you didn't have.
Day 5 - A picture of somewhere you've been.
Day 6 - A picture of you fave band/artist.
Day 7 - A picture of someone/something that has had the biggest impact on your life.
Day 8 - A picture of someone who makes you laugh.
Day 9 - A picture of someone who has gotten you through the most.
Day 10 - A picture of you when you were little.
Day 11 - A picture of your celebrity crush.
Day 12 - A picture of something you love.
Day 13 - A picture of something you hate.
Day 14 - A picture of you doing something that makes you happy.
Day 15 - A picture of your family.
Day 16 - A picture of you and someone you do weird things with.
Day 17 - A picture of your favourite song.
Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity.
Day 19 - A picture of something that inspires you.
Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel.
Day 21 - A picture of something that makes you happy.
Day 22 - A picture of something that confuses you.
Day 23 - A picture of something you crave.
Day 24 - A picture of yourself and a family member.
Day 25 - A picture of your favorite memory.
Day 26 - A picture of something that mean's a lot to you.
Day 27 - A picture of something you're afraid of.
Day 28 - A picture of you last year and today with a description of how you've changed.
Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile.
Day 30 - A picture of yourself.

2 comments:

  1. Well, thank you for introducing me to Helen Jane Long! I have a new fav. I do believe! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I'm glad you like her! Someone else who is really good is David Nevue, and then Brian Crain I JUST discovered, so I think he's good, but I haven't really LISTENED to very much of his music. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love receiving them. :)