3.15.2011

Photo Challenge? Oh yes...

I have decided that when my camera *finally* comes in the mail (it is supposed to be here between the 17th and 22nd) I will do some photo challenges/memes. Like my friend over at Nightbirds on Nantucket does quite often. Yes, I am copying her, but what could be more of a fun thing to do when you get a new camera?? Besides, I think it will help me to post, and help me to want to post.

On a side note, one of my good friends gave me a CD for my birthday that I can't WAIT to listen to. I have only heard...I think three of the songs before. It is being downloaded to iTunes as I type. I will try and put it on my iPod after it's downloaded, but I have virtually no room on my very outdated iPod, and I think over the years the room on it has been decreasing. As in, I start out with 2gb, and the space limit seems to be going down. Hmmmm....I wonder if they try to do that so that folks will have to buy new iPods. :P I would love to buy a new iPod, except that I don't like the new iPods. They are so tiny, they're touch, you can't watch movies, and you can't take movies! I mean, talk about a downgrade! I seriously should have gotten one when my brother did, and taken advantage of all the features! But how would I know that they would strip the little iPod nano of all its cool features?  Yikes. You all must think that I am an electromaniac. Which I am, to some extent. :P

I am sick. Would you believe that this is my 11th day in a row of being sick?? Yes indeedy. It is. I thought I was getting better from this cold, when I got a HORRIBLE earache in the middle of the night on Sunday. And I ended up having to take two days off of work. Again. Argh. Well, I must fly, so I shall. Thank you for reading my blog. :)

2 comments:

  1. Okay, so I know that I'm really backward in electronic-related stuff, but WHY would they take AWAY all the cool features from the ipod?! Really, like, were they not selling or something?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for you to get your camera and do the photo challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love receiving them. :)