3.18.2011

Picture post!!

It came. Yes, it finally came. I was sitting in the living room and looked out the window. Lo and behold, there was the UPS truck, and my heart gave a wild leap. I saw the shipping label before walking back up to the house, and I managed to stay pretty calm. Then I tore open the box and got the manual. But alas, I had to make supper, so the camera (before it was even fully set up) had to go back in the box until supper was cooking in the oven. After supper I was able to go outside and get a few pictures. I suppose I should upload them for you.
Calvin...
The little dude

Experimenting with the piano

You gotta love your piano!

My favorite of the outside pics



Debut self-portrait....eh

A little better

Sibs!

Da cutie
More sibs!
























































I'll probably put more pictures on Facebook. ;)
Right now Mary is having fun trying to photograph me while I give her evil glares. How fun is that?
On a different note, I am trying to think of a name for my (camera) baby. I don't think it will end up being too hard since I love the little guy so much. ;) I can't wait until I find the perfect one! ;)

Well, Have a lovely night, and I shall see YOU...some other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love receiving them. :)