5.10.2011

30 Day Challenge Day 26

Day 26 - A picture of something that mean's a lot to you. 
*Wow! Day 26?? I mean, it really has taken me much longer than 26 says to do this, but still! I thought this challenge would go on forever. ;)*
Okay...well something that really means a lot to me is this:
"Have I mentioned recently that I love you?
Lots and lots and lots and lots. ♥ ♥"
 

That was posted on my wall on Facebook the other day by my friend. :) I would post a picture of the actual post except that I don't want to give away my friends entire name and picture. ;) But yeah, stuff on my wall really mean a lot to me, especially if they're reaally sweet and sugary like that. :D It makes me feel loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love receiving them. :)