5.09.2011

Photo Post!

I have been taking lots of pictures lately, but the space on our computer is running out! We do have an external hard drive, but I like to back the pictures up on a website before transferring them to the hard drive and deleting them off the computer's memory. :P So that is the reason that I haven't been posting many pictures besides the photo challenge ones. ;) But I just have to do a post now...it's been too long and I have some pictures that I really like that I want to share with you! ;)
 These pictures are from our "trip" to the MassHOPE convention! I'm not posting pictures of the PEOPLE there (our friends) just in case it's not okay with them. ;) These first flower pictures were taken by Meg I believe. :)




There were eight of us playing Nertz together in the hotel lobby! :D

Meg's cool curly hair

The clouds on the way home were amazing. :)


These next pictures I took first on a Sunday afternoon when Mary, Lyddie and I were playing with bubbles, and then on a Friday afternoon after work. :)
Lyddie-loo

The flowering pear tree in our yard...just don't sniff it! :P


I LOVE violets!





Moi

I think this picture is really cool! Photo credit goes to Mary! :)



What a doll!


Mary!




I love this tree.



An underneath shot


The lilacs are starting to bloom!


Oops! This was supposed to be with the other bubble pictures. ;)


This is one of my favorites
And that's it! :)

1 comment:

  1. Great photos Maddie!! I like them!! :) I really like the cloud ones and the pink tree ones and the lilac ones and the bubble ones!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love receiving them. :)