4.13.2011

30 Day Challenge Day 12

Day 12 - A picture of something you love.




I LOVE piano. I LOVE playing it, I LOVE listening to it, I LOVE photographing it! I believe that the piano is the best instrument out there. I used to love music with violins, but piano tops all. Granted, violins are gorgeous as well (Just listen to "The Gravel Road" from "The Village" soundtrack!!!), but you just can't beat a piano. *happy sigh*
On another note (pun totally not intended :D), I have to lead devotions at work tomorrow. *GULP* I am sooo nervous and I don't know what to do! Most people just read something from a website or book. My ideas so far are to: read something from My Utmost for His Highest (a lot of people read from that), or find an especially great post on Sister to Sister that could apply to grownups as well as younger people. ;) *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love receiving them. :)