10.05.2011

Afternoon Photo Shoot

I got to do a little photo shoot with Lydia and the little girl we babysit (I won't say her name for privacy's sake) I especially like how this one turned out. :)


These are both of the little girl we babysit :)


 I love this one :)



Lyddie wanted to take pictures of me, and I actually let her! O_O :) 


She took this one also! Isn't it amazing??

She kept laughing as she held the camera up to her eye because "You look so small!" I think it was because I had the lens zoomed out all the way, so I looked really far away. She walked up REEEAAALLY close to take this picture. :) 

The two of us :) (She's making a weird face :P)

And the final photo of the afternoon :)

7 comments:

  1. I love the first, the last, and the one of the two girls in B&W!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suuuuuuuuuuper cute!! Love the lighting in the first one, and some of my other faves are the one of both of the girls peeking out from behind the leaves, and the last one of Lydia. <3 Thanks for posting them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! how cute! i love those photos! :)
    ~lily bellefluerphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Meghan, Hannah, Lily, and Mrs. S! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, those pictures are really cute! Y'all have some talent =)

    That was so sweet of you to offer to make me a Etsy banner! Would you?
    I want to call it "little paper dreams" all lowercase letters:) i am thinking something pink, with flowers, maybe a little old fashioned, maybe owls or cutesy birds or something. I'm not really picky, and you can probably tell what I like by looking at my blog design! Oh- and the post I did on my future wedding will give you a good idea of what I like. But like I said, I'm NOT picky! :)
    I'm hoping to start up my Etsy in the next few days... I don't know if I should wait to start it until you've made the banner?

    Just let me know! :)
    Thanks again!! ♥Alli :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww...those are adorable! I really like the leaf pictures :))
    ~Simi
    p.s. I'm having a giveaway on my blog with 4 different prizes. come visit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love receiving them. :)