11.12.2011

Blessings

With Pandora on station shuffle, my laptop working again, and a cozy merino wool sweater on, life just seems so nice. God has been so good to me. It may not seem like much, but yesterday he gave me two little gifts to show me that he loves me.

First of all, I was wearing a locket yesterday that has pictures of my mom and dad in it. It's really pretty, and I got it from my aunt when I was maybe...seven or eight. I love it. After our game of Ultimate Frisbee I noticed that the locket was gone. My dad organized everyone to walk in a line along the entire field, and we still couldn't find it. I prayed and prayed, and we still couldn't find it. So a couple of the S. girls and I walked back to our house because we didn't want to play anymore. Just as I was walking up the driveway, I looked down, and there was my locket on the driveway right beside our car. :D

#2: My laptop had been acting up lately. On one day it was going really really slowly, and it's never gone that slow before. I restarted it, to find that it had needed an update on the software. So after that it was working fine. Then yesterday it froze up. The screen was black, and the little waiting icon was just sitting there doing nothing. I could move the mouse a little, but nothing would happen if I pressed the power button or anything. Finally I found on a website what to do to reset it, and then it worked. It ended up that I had to restart it three times because of software updates, and now it's running quite smoothly. :)

Thank you God! :)

1 comment:

  1. So glad you got your laptop to work! Praise the Lord!

    ~Lieren

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love receiving them. :)